- About BCRPA
- Fitness Program
- Fitness Advisory Committee
- How to Become Registered
- Instructor Competency Evaluations
- Renewal and Expired Renewals
- Code of Ethics
- Transfers and Course By-pass
- Program Policies
- Registration Benefits
- BCRPA & The Registry®
- BCRPA Registered TFLs
- Recreation and Parks
- Active Communities
- Walking Program
- Community Leaders
- Forms & Publications
- Training & Symposium
- BCRPA PD Calendar
- CPRA Professional Development Certification
- Member Benefits & Services
Principles of Healthy
Course participants will have the opportunity to:
Design an activity plan that enhances a child's healthy development and sense of personal success.
Practice tips and skills that can be applies to building healthy relationships in all areas of programming for children.
Learn to create environments and spaces that foster healthy child development and self-esteem.
Gain a basic understanding of the HIGH FIVE® Quality Assurance Process for children’s sport and recreation and learn about Principles of Healthy Child Development.
- PHCD Course Outline
- The course is 7.5 hours
- Groups of 15-25 are recommended
- Successful candidate will receive a certificate upon completion.
- Participants will receive a Principles of Healthy Child Development Workbook
|HIGH FIVE® Accredited Organization||$40|
|HIGH FIVE® Registered Organization||$45|
|Materials Shipment||Rate charged by region|
|Instructor Facilitation Fee||$300|