- About BCRPA
- Fitness Program
- Fitness Advisory Committee
- How to Become Registered
- Instructor Competency Evaluations
- Renewal and Expired Renewals
- Code of Ethics
- Transfers and Course By-pass
- Program Policies
- Registration Benefits
- BCRPA & The Registry®
- BCRPA Registered TFLs
- Recreation and Parks
- Active Communities
- Walking Program
- Community Leaders
- Forms & Publications
- Training & Symposium
- BCRPA PD Calendar
- CPRA Professional Development Certification
- Member Benefits & Services
Quality Experience Scanning Tools (QUEST 2)
Course Participants will have the opportunity to:
Gain knowledge of the principles of healthy child development and understand your role in contributing to these principles.
Learn practical tools to evaluate and improve your programs.
Learn how to properly use the HIGH FIVE® Quality Experience Scanning tools, and how to apply results.
Acquire the skills, support and commitment to use the QUEST tools for your programs.
- QUEST 2 Outline
- The course is 7.5 hours
- Groups of 10-25 are recommended
- Successful candidates will receive a certificate upon completion.
- Participants will receive the following resources:
- Three assessment tools
- QUEST Toolkit Supervisor Handbook
- A case study booklet
PriceHIGH FIVE® Accredited Organization $75HIGH FIVE® Registered Organization $85Non-registered Organization $110 Materials Shipment Rate charged by region Instructor Facilitation Fee $300